Monday, February 10, 2014

Diva Dance Hearts

Are you getting tired of hearts yet? Here's one of my favourites heart drawings that I've put together this month.
 
I know you're going to be able to see that red heart in the centre of this Diva Dance framework, but can you see that the framework itself is actually made up of a whole stack of hearts, too? Take a look - by my count there's at least 10, but there could be more. I tried to create a heart shape with each new section as I drew it.
 
 

Still very hot here.
hx

16 comments:

  1. More than 10 hearts. I like it. I am going to try one later and add some transparent color here and there. Maybe blend a few colors together where it overlaps. :)
    Sorry it's so hot.
    We're still frozen in. Supposed to warm up enough tomorrow to start melting. We had six inches of snow then two inches of ice on top. Like a cake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's adorable, I love all the hearts and that they aren't so obvious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Count only 8 and the Little red one ;-) .....maybe i'm getting blind on my "old" days ;-)
    I love it Helen...

    ReplyDelete
  4. really love this one. thank you for the continued inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unbelievable girl! You have sooooo much talent! Love how you did the Diva Dance with so many hearts! It is truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This truly shows you have a lot of love to share.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cool Helen - I am going to purchase your book too - need to wait a couple of weeks to spend more art money!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this!! But then again, I love everything you do!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not tired of hearts yet ... keep 'em coming! This is a very ingenious use of Diva Dance. Must play with it with your inspiration in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely! I hadn't thought of using Diva Dance in a stringy fashion, with lots of spaces between.

    ReplyDelete